ABOUT ESSELWORLD BIRD PARK
Make Feathery Friends for Life!
You have seen them on TV or in virtual world. You have heard them in the stories. Come meet them here in person, talk to them and be friends with them.
India's first exotic and interactive bird park, the first of its kind, EsselWorld Bird Park takes you up-close and personal with some of the most fascinating sights and sounds from the avian world. Our walk-in aviary is home to over 400 exotic birds from more than 50 species of Volant, terrestrial and aquatic birds. The star birds are African Grey Parrot, Blue Gold Macaw, Cockatiel, Rainbow Laurakeet, Toucan, Chattering Lory, Sun Conure, California Quail, Golden Pheasant, Ostrich, Black Swan, Carolina Wood Duck and Crowned Crane, among many others.
EsselWorld Bird Park gives you an unique opportunity to not just watch and observe, but also immerse yourselves into the enchanting world of feathered creatures and interact with them in their natural habitats. Mindful of the importance of bird conservation, EsselWorld has roped in experts to take utmost care of the birds and preserve their new habitat in a natural and eco-sensitive manner.
- Feeding Deck: Take your chance to feed exotic birds with your own hands!
- Flap'n'Snap: Get photos with your favourite feathered friends!
- Woodpeckers Stadium: Experience fabulous birds interacting in our open air amphitheatre!
- Lakelet: Catch a glimpse of aquatic birds at this beautifully Aquascaped Lake!
- Isle of Africa: See the heaviest and largest bird species, the ostrich, along with other African beauties!
Our free-flight aviaries host a range of bird terrains ranging from rainforests and lakes to deserts and rocky decks. The park's lush green spaces are covered by terrestrial plants, ferns, shrubs, bushes, aquatic plants, trees & creepers to provide every bird with an environment that is perfectly suited to its unique needs. Over 150 species of special plants and trees have been planted to suit the birds' natural habitats. Additionally, foggers & misters have been installed to create micro climatic ecological conditions of rainforest habitat. With these special arrangements in place for bird enrichment, EsselWorld Bird Park gives the birds every chance to develop their natural skills.
Some of the highlights of Rainforest habitat at EsselWorld Bird Park:
- Victoria Lily: Flower with a leaf that is up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) in diameter, kids can sit on them
- Tree Ferns: A 145 million years ago Jurassic-era plant, which is extremely rare in India is planted in Bird Park.
- Maharashtra's State Flower: The Pride of India (lagerstroemia speciosa) is a major attraction at EsselWorld Bird Park
- Varieties of Cactus: Over 20 different types of cacti are planted to create a natural desert habitat for Ostrich.
EsselWorld Bird Park has been curated by the world's leading ornithologists & conservationists to create an experience that is truly authentic and enjoyable while keeping the health and safety of the birds uppermost in our consciousness.
About the company
EsselWorld Bird Park - India's first exotic and interactive bird park - is owned and operated by Pan India Paryatan Pvt. Ltd., the entertainment arm of the $6-billion Essel Group. The bird park complements the country's largest and preffered theme parks which include EsselWorld - India's Largest Amusement Park and Water Kingdom - Asia's Largest Theme Water Park. EsselWorld Bird Park has been masterfully planned, designed and landscaped to give you a world-class edutainment experience. Carrying forward the PIPPL's rich legacy of excellence over the past 3 decades, EsselWorld Bird Park offers you unlimited adventures and memories to treasure for a lifetime!
So swoop down for an incredible journey of learning and fun at EsselWorld Bird Park. Book your tickets today!